Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 10 - By Sophia


I  stand tall through the blistering cold winter ,the scorching summers ,the busy springs and the windy autumns. Life isn’t really interesting seen as I’m a Magnolia Tree. I’m the one that you break branches off to build forts, I’m the one you propose under, I’m the one you break up under, I’m that one. I stand by throughout all these events but I never get any credit, none, not for supplying the branches, not for supplying the scenery, not for supply myself for her to kick and punch and take her anger out on, none whatsoever. I’ve been waiting for my chance to do something and today’s the time. Using all my might I spilt it. The road sat to my right. I  split it right down the middle. Now people talk and chatter about me and the whole world knows I exist and I couldn’t be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment