Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 10 - the road by Michaela

    I biked calmly along the long flat road. I was thinking about stuff that I had to pay for or something I can’t really remember. As I was biking, I noticed a faint zipping sound. I was suspicious at first but then I thought nothing of it. As I got further along the road I realized it was getting louder and louder. Suddenly the road I was on unexpectedly zipped down the middle and curved upwards. I suddenly stopped and watched as the road kept coming towards me  I was frozen in shock as the road zipped past me and flung me up in the air. Everything went black.

By Michaela

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your story this week but next time you need to check it to make sure it make sense. From zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good story.
    Parent

    ReplyDelete