Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 11 - Free falling by Harriett


As I was just flying my kite.A huge gust of wind hit my face and my kite.My kite flew away I bursted into tears.Then as time flew by it was my birthday I got a book from my grandma i hated books absolutely hated then even she knew that so I just said thank you and opened another present I got a huge a new kite it was rainbow I was so excited so I ran into my room with all my presents opened the book on page 4 then after 3 seconds I went into the book went into the book seriously it was very winded so then I held up my kite and it flew like the wind I ran with it and I was free!!!
By Harriett

4 comments:

  1. You have 131 words and you need to use paragraphs. By Kynan

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job but I needs a capital letter.
    Caleb Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your story /edu.nightzookeeper.com/class-blog/55f90cf671efbe030099a05f st molagas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your story. it was very good from clinton st molagas st molagas blog

    ReplyDelete