Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 10 - the ride by Brandon


It was a bright and colourful day. I was biking down the railway reserve and then the ground shook like a raging earthquake . I stopped my bike and looked at the closest hill as it started to split like a jacket zipper. I stood in shock like a frozen ice block wondering what to do next.I could go around it I could go back but I wanted to jump over it.
So i started to charge at it like a formula1 car it felt like I was going to break the sound barrier. As soon as my wheels left the ground it felt like i was flying to space I could see the clouds then I heard a BOOM as i hit the ground. As I looked back at what I had done I thought  how much fun i have had in that moment flying in the sky.

By Brandon

2 comments:

  1. Good story but you need to have capital I not lower case i by Kynan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandon, I really like how you described your self e.g I stood in shock like a frozen ice block wondering what to do next. But next time you need to spend more time editing like for example you need to put a capital letter for i. Signed Dylan RM 4

    ReplyDelete