Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 11 - The Mystical book by Matthew

As the kite whizzes around i notice how beautiful the sky is when you stop to notice it. I am racing past bushes forming from white bumpy land in front of me. The sky is suddenly starting to shrink, then the grass and lawn starts turning into white nothingness, then i fall back to the other part of white land. Everything is colliding. The white land is squeezing me, the pages engulf me as my kite suddenly drops to the ground. “GASP!”  I wake up and stare at my desk , my book’s there. The book flips open and a kid runs out with a kite.

By Matthew

1 comment:

  1. Matthew you did good butt you need to put in capitle letters because when I read your story you had one missing captile letter which was (I) you need to work on them.-Rawiri.

    ReplyDelete