Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 11 - The boy and the book land by Rawiri

As I fly my kite, more and more mountains, bushes and grass.
My little world is coming together, one by one more detail come in that means the more detail, the more stuff comes into my little world.
Then some more people come with kites and fly their kites.
I try to tell them what the beginning looked like but nobody believed me.
I tried and tried but still nobody believed me.
But then thought of“what if I ripped the page, it might actually work” so I went to the edge of the page tried to rip the page.
But it was like going into a mincer trying to chop me up so I couldn't rip it so the book began closing.
Then it was shut the boys world was in a long sleep.


By Rawiri

3 comments:

  1. good job rawiri next time add some more detail
    jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last sentence doesn't make much sense. I would suggest - next time - making it something like 'Then the book shut, and the boy was in a long sleep.' Or something like that.
    ~Ryan B

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job rawiri i realy like yoyr story can u add some more humor other wise it is excelent

    ReplyDelete