Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 11 - Mia And Amelia by Sophia

“Yay, look look I’m doing it, I’m flying my kite, oh, oh yeah thats right, she moved.” Mia stammered out loud. Mia felt a small slaty transparent tear slowly trickle down her warm rosy cheeks. Mia dropped her kite and ran to her house. She stormed into her room and slammed her head into feather pillow. Her mother walked in and asked what was wrong? “ I-I miss Amelia, I mean sh-she taught me how to do everything she’s my big sister and now she live in NYC” Mia explained. “Well guess what? I was going to wait to tell you this but she’s coming home tomorrow!” Mia’s mother proclaimed. The next day Amelia came home and the sisters were reunited.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. lovely story you have lots of punctuation well done
    from Olivia and Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have 121 words it is over the limit By The Word Police




    By Kynan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Story Sophia but the font make it hard to read.
    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mia, Amelia and Sophia,
    I really liked your story great effort. You used great punctuation and speech.Here's my story
    https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/stories/570e7b6cd3b57d03003519b6
    from Molly123

    ReplyDelete