Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 11 - my thought's came to life by Jasmine

I could not believe it i thought it was impossible.
My thought’s were actually coming to life. I was writing a story but as i wrote my thought came to life. I Just could not believe it.
How was this happening was I just imaging things or was it true.

So I went to get my older brother ryan and asked him whether he could see them or not and he could not see them and then something happened they started to move. And then i knew that they were real.  “I new it” I said to myself

By Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. We think that you could use a bit better punctuation.
    From Olivia and scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story, next time check your capital 'I' and spelling. New is spelt Knew, and Ryan should have a capital 'R,' (I would know) and make sure to end with a full stop!
    ~Ryan B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ideas are really creative but you need to make sure your not repeating your self.
    From Zoe

    ReplyDelete