Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 11 - the road by Connor

What a nice sunny day for a bike but first I need to eat breakfast,play ps4,make my bed,visit subway for lunch and then i will go for a bike ride.What to have for breakfast I know I will have fruitloops.this is the hardest decision in my whole entire life do I play escapists or loadout I know now cod bang die noooo I died meh I don't need to make my go to Subway time to go ride my bike this is the beat bike ride ever the wind blowing woa the the ground is splitting apart noooo I am riding up the hill.

By Connor

4 comments:

  1. good work connor but the start dident make sense
    jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time add some punctuation and some of it doesn't make sense and instead of it being this is my best bike ride ever it says this is the beat bike ride ever and i know u got confused of this weeks and last weeks but if you didn't do the last weeks one just carry on with the weeks one you have

    - Sam Carter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor you did good with your story but you missed a capitl letter which is (I).-rawiri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this story line but maybe you could work on the following:
    1. Capitals.
    2. Punctuation.
    3. Grammer.
    From Sophia.

    ReplyDelete