Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 11- Free by Ruby


I was flying high above the clouds, high up in the sky. The wind was strong taking me higher and higher.

Even though I was being controlled from a distance I was free, as free as I could be. I wished this moment would never stop. But all good things have to come to an end.

The wind started to die and I began to fall. The world around me was a blur as I plummeted to the ground. My freedom was now gone.

She ran up to me laughing and giggling with joy. She tied me up trapping me once more. She took me back to the shed where I will wait for the wind to come again.
By Ruby

4 comments:

  1. I like your story but next time use some more punctuation
    from Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RUBY
    I like your story.
    BUT YOU FORGOT TO METION THE BOOK
    From Lucy :) :) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome story Ruby!
    I love how you told the story in the kites perspective and all the describing words you used.
    ~Amber T :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your approach to the story, it takes a really creative person to think of writing their story in the kites's perspective.
    From Zoe

    ReplyDelete