Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 11 - Tangeled by Caleb

I get my colourful kite out that I had waited years for this. I take it out to the grassy hill as the wind rushes through my hair.

I chuck it up up in the wind and it take flight gloriously as I unwind it more and more until there’s no more thin string left. I sit down and hear my dad coming out to watch me and  take my eyes off the kite. My dad reminds me to not take my eye’s off the kite but it was too late

I comes crashing down and I try to keep it in the air but it came down all tangled up.   

By Caleb

4 comments:

  1. This is good but next time make it make sense.
    From Harriett

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story but its so bad (lol jk). But really you need to check through your work more carefully to make sure it makes sense and your punctuation is correct. Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have 111 words it is over the limit By The Word Police





    By Kynan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool story Caleb. Remember to proofread your work before sending (e.g "I comes crashing down" should be "It comes crashing down"
    -Danny

    ReplyDelete