Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 10 - Just a strange day by Caleb

It’s an ordinary day i get out bed, eat my breakfast, and get changed into my cloths, and i'm of to school on my GT Aggressor bike hat I got for my 12th Birthday. I hopped on my bike and started pedaling. The narrators of the story decided to a prank me. They cut the road that I take in half, and you all know that you have to take the right path like in Alice In Wonderland.

So what I have to do is go up it and go upside down. I am fit but not fit enough to go like 75 KM Per Hour. But I try anyway as I started to pedal and all of a sudden these giant boosters attach to my bike and I make it and I feel awesome as I come back down, this is the best day ever.

 By Caleb

1 comment:

  1. Cool story Caleb, but next time check your spelling! In some places you forgot to put a capital 'I,' and 'Cloths' is spelt 'Clothes,' and in one place you forgot to put a 't' in 'that.'
    ~ Ryan B

    ReplyDelete