Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 10 - Best art work ever! by Kynan

Welcome, welcome today we will be drawing something to do with scissors and grass, you can do anything from scissors made out of grass.
“What are you going to do” whispers Wayne

“I don’t really know yet”.As I started sketching away, I saw what other people were doing. They were all drawing grass covered scissors and stuff like that. When I had finished painting my artwork the teacher was stunned. She said she had never seen anything this good in her whole teacher career...WAYNE!! wake up for school!! “I wish I could be that good”

By Kynan

3 comments:

  1. Awesome story Kynan, next time you should check you punctuation!
    ~ Ryan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it great puntuation but add some adjectives
    Caleb Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  3. check you punctuation but i liked the planing for the story and how it went : Brandon

    ReplyDelete