Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 11 - The book of me by Sam Car

I felt like it was a dream, but it was real.  As I walked through the written lines, I kept thinking to myself “What the heck is going on?”.

I took a deep breath and then ran down through the valley and up the other side to the seat for a nap.

Waking up I was ready to explore.  

Since that day, flying my kite without a care in the world, I committed my life to finding out what was going on in these pages.  The weird thing is no one else has dared to step a foot on any page…  Maybe it’s only my story?

-Sam Car

3 comments:

  1. This is a awesome story Sam. I like the idea of it , Next time remember that if you have a question mark you don't need a full stop as well. From Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work and the sad thing is I can't find anything wrong :->
    Caleb Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting storyline Sam, remember to make a new line for dialogue.
    -Danny

    ReplyDelete