Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 10 - by Ava

One day i had a surfing competition between me and the world champs.
It was my turn to surf i was nervous but i gave it a go.
I did a front flip everybody cheered and clapped.Then there was a big wave ahead so i got down and started to paddle then stood up.
I bet the wave and came out the other side.
Everybody cheered so loud that my ears rang like a bell.
It was at the end of the competition and a speaka talk.
And i heard my name to come up and get my medal.

By Ava

2 comments:

  1. Hi Scarlett it is Jasmine here I really liked your story but I am a bit confused how the story relates to the picture. Also you need to make sure you have CAPS on when you do your I's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Ava,
    I really like how you described the cheering.
    Next time work on your capital letters
    ~Amber T :)

    ReplyDelete