Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 10 - The dare by Scarlett


As my friends and I sat there wondering what to do. We turned on the radio and started to listen to the news. There was one report of a big opening of a skate park that had an activity called the Death Ride. My friends said to me hey let’s play truth or dare and i said that’s a good idea. Right I said who is gonna dare who first?. Michael said I will dare Samantha I said alright then it’s my go, he said truth or dare and I said dare. Michael said I dare you to… ride the death track. I said alright that’s the end of me...

By Scarlett

3 comments:

  1. Nice story. Next time you could work on your punctuation. You don't need to put a full-stop after a question mark, and make sure those 'i's are capital!
    ~ Ryan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool story Scarlett. Remember that the word "I" needs a capital. also you need to use more commas and speech marks in places like 'Right I said who is gonna dare who first?' Should be '"Right,"I said "who is gonna dare who first?"'
    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Scarlett!
    Next time remember to use your punctuation in the right places.
    ~Amber T :)

    ReplyDelete