Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Week 1 - Another presents by Sophia


I sprinted through the the strange forest. With every footstep I seemed to become more and more anxious. All of a sudden I jumped to a stop. I felt another presents, it felt as if someone or something was breathing down my neck. All of a sudden I heard a maniacal cackle. All the crisp winter leaves scattered across the frosty grass began to make a strange humming sound. They began to levitate to about knee high and turn a lovely golden colour. They stopped. Then I felt them, those ice cold withered hands made I tight grip on my throat and then black.

By Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Great story Sophia! I can't really see any problems but good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your story sophia. the bit were you put in anxious because it made me fill like i had goosebunpes ;)

    ReplyDelete