Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Week 1 - The Magical Bamboo by Amber T



I was just relaxing against a tree when my tummy started rumbling. At that moment I decided to go on a quest for bamboo. Since pandas are quite slow by the time I saw a glimpse of some, it was dark. I stumbled towards it and was about to take a big bite when glowing leaves surrounded me. I tried to touch one but it burnt my finger. Since I came for the food I grabbed some bamboo and headed for an exit but the leaves followed me. What is so special about the bamboo? Will I ever get out? TO BE CONTINUED...

By Amber T

2 comments:

  1. I like how you were the panda.There were no mistakes that I could find.

    charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber t I really like your story I like all the word like stumbled, rumbling, next time try to use more similes and wow word. By Sophie

    ReplyDelete