Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Week 1 - forest in my garden by Sam Ctr

Yellow dust brushed past while I was on my porch eating croissants. I noticed it floating into a beautiful bamboo forest at the end of my garden that hadn’t been there last night.

I had to explore. I stepped in and counted thirteen pandas having breakfast too.  I wasn’t afraid of them but they noticed me and ran.

I tried to follow but they moved fast!  I ran for hours but lost them. I saw light as the bamboo thinned and suddenly was standing in front of my neighbour Mrs Dingle, wearing only my boxers!

I turned to look back at the forest.  All I saw was my garden gate.

By Sam Ctr

4 comments:

  1. Great story
    I like how you put pandas in your story and how you used describing words.
    ~Amber T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sentience I stepped in and counted thirteen pandas having breakfast too. My wish is for you next time put some interesting words instead of boring words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Sam! I enjoyed reading your writing. :)
    It made me think that you were in a dream at times, especially the part about being in your boxers in front of your neighbour!
    You held my attention until the end - I am now wondering where the forest went! An enjoyable piece - I will be submitting your story for the showcase.
    Keep up the awesome work!
    Miss Newman from BNMS Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam I liked how you said floating bamboo forest. then your neighbour saw you in your boxers and the pandas.

    ReplyDelete