Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week 10 - The new puppy by Tamara

One day I went to my anutys house. I couldnt wait to have lunch there. As soon as I got there I heard tiny yapping what is that funny noise I asked anuty why dont you come and see she said ok I replyed when we came in to the lounge a tiny puppy name. Mitsy is it a boy or a girl I siad  girl anuty said can I let her out sure she said but watch out she jumps I dont mind her jumping on me is she be able to walk yes.can I take her for a walk of course watch for other dogs some are tame andsome are wild I will just yell at them okay see ya later. it took half and hour to get to the park and half hour to get home and I found out that it was night time they served dinner wow I got home at 7:00 at night I just arrived before tea mum told me that we were staying the night. After dinner mum said bedtime to me can I bring mitsy to bed too okay she may stay she might not. all right good night. in the middle of the night anuty came in to my room and said wake up do you want to take mitsy for another walk okay a bit too early to walk but fine see ya later on I might come back at 12:00 in the afternoon 

THE END BY TAMARA

2 comments:

  1. I really like your story because you put some exciting words in your story but you still need to work on cheaking your spelling mistakes apart from that your story was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked your ideas and the story but you need to use full stops and keep your story to 100 words

    ReplyDelete