Sunday, July 24, 2016

Week 1 - Lost by Luke


What is this place? I wondered as I walked through a bamboo forest.  It was just yesterday that I ran away from the horrible orphanage.  When I ran away I ran and ran until I came to a little cave that I took shelter in. I explored, and I found an opening that led me to this forest. Suddenly, just as it the sun started to set, a rustling sound started coming from the ground, and then golden flakes started to rise up from the ground. I did not know if this was a dangerous forest but no one was going to make me come out. Especially not to go back to the orphanage.

By Luke

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you don't rush your writing take time to proof read.
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used orphanage, suddenly, rustled because they are good words.

    ReplyDelete