Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Week 10 - Mini Car Squad by Kynan

Sam in a Lambo, George in a land rover, Eli in a corvette and me rolling in the Audi R8. The mini battery powered cars have roofs and everything only for like $300 each.
“Drag race?” asks George
“You know you're in a land rover and we are all in supercars right”
“To bad”
“3…...2…….1…...Goooooo!!”
Automatically George fails at the start but Eli, Sam and I race off. Eli starts to fall behind but Sam and I are still neck and neck.As we spot the finish line a dog pounces out at us and flips us!!
I get and and I see blood everywhere

“HEELLLPPPP”

By Kynan

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kynan Riley here great story I love how at the start you said all the people and cars real cool.
    Looking forward to reading your next story.
    Riley Valley school pukekohe.

    ReplyDelete