Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Week 1 - The Land of Legends 100 by Matthew


                                                                                                                                                  My dad’s cold hard fist slammed into me as if he had been on steroids. I collapsed, frightened of he’d do next. But he pointed upstairs and told me “GO UP TO YOUR ROOM AND NEVER ARGUE WITH ME AGAIN! I DIDN’T KILL YOUR MUM SHE SHOT HERSELF!” but i knew he was lying. HE killed her, he kicked her down the stairs, i saw it happen. I left the room, Then suddenly I fell straight through the stairs into the sky. I landed in a gloomy forest surrounded by glowing circles that started to form into a figure. It was mum. I walked towards her, she felt calming now, i can be with her again. 

By Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment