Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Week 10 - Wanaka by Lucy


Last year I went to Wanaka with my family. It was in the middle of winter and it was freezing. The reason we went to wanaka is because we wanted to go skiing. I was nervous to go skiing, because it was the first time in two years since I skied. We went to Cardrona Ski Park. Once we got up to the top of the mountain. I was nervous but excited. I went to go get my skis on and I was shaking. Mum gave me my card to put in my pocket. I shuffled up to the ski lane. It took me a while to get use to skiing. But after that I was fine. I can’t wait to go skiing next year.

By Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Lucy I enjoyed reading your skiing story and I'm so glad you got back into the swing of it. Your story reminded me of times I went skiing and yes it is so much fun. You did a nice job writing about all the emotions you felt, from nervous to happy - great work!

    ReplyDelete