Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Week 1 - Unidentified Flying Object by Danny

Boom, shots ricochet off of the buildings next to the bamboo forest. “Run” yells someone behind me, everyone scatters for cover, I run into the forest where autumn leaves paint the ground yellow and red.

I have been running for about twenty minutes and I’m deep in the woods, suddenly the leaves are illuminated by a strange light from above, they start rising of of the ground and slowly start spinning round in circles like a mini tornado. I look up towards the sky and see a large circular object hovering about twenty meters above my head. Is it a UFO?

By Danny

2 comments:

  1. It was a really good story but next time try not to put the same word next to each other, for example you wrote they start rising of of the ground.
    from Amber.N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Illuminated is a good word, a mini tornado is a good describing word and I love the story and I have no wishes for you the story is great
    from Keoni room 4

    ReplyDelete