Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Week 1 - DON’T GO INTO THE FOREST by Michaela

                                          

When I was a child my parents told me about a magical place far away in the deepest part of the forest. I was told never to go near that part of the forest because it was very dangerous, but one day a floating blue orb caught my attention. I followed the magical orb deeper into the forest. As I got deeper into the forest  and I started seeing small creatures they look like little tiny woman with wings that fly around and laugh, I thought to myself I don’t see why this is dangerous it’s amazing! Then it came...

By Michaela

1 comment:

  1. Next time describe your work more so its really, really exiting.
    great story and the ending is awesome
    ~Samuel Kevin Carter~

    ReplyDelete