Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week 10 - The trip by Caleb

Man this week has just started and a lot is going on. Last week I had rep rugby practise and my team practise for 5 days. I also had indoor cricket and school sport.This week is pretty much the same but I need to get ready for my 1 week tournament for rep rugby in greymouth.

So far my favourite thing I have done this year is probably making the under 52 rep team because, I had never made a rep team and the under 52s is one of the biggest ones. But there's more traveling, in the next 2 weeks because I'm going to Hawaii. My parents have been working their hardest and I have hardly got to see them.


By Caleb

1 comment:

  1. Great story about telling us what your going to get up too!!
    Next time remember to use punctuation, adding commas, and make sure it makes sense.
    Other then that, enjoy your holidays!
    - Abby

    ReplyDelete