Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Week 1 - Zoo by Maclaren

As I opened my eye's I saw a big bamboo forest with magical dust and leaves I stood up and looked around and I saw lots of panda eating the bamboo.   I didn't realise that there was four enormous windows with people looking straight at me saying “what's that guy doing I there”, then I realised I was in an enclosure in a zoo people were calling for security and zoo keeper's.  It took a while for them to arrive and get me out but after five minutes I was out but still how did I get there.

By Maclaren

2 comments:

  1. I love your story because you used. As I opened my eyes I saw a big bamboo forest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maclaren,

    I loved the surprise I got in your story when I realised the narrator was trapped in a zoo enclosure! I really enjoyed reading your story, and I still wonder about how the narrator got in there... Well done!

    Mrs Pratt (Team 100WC Australia)

    ReplyDelete