Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Week 1 - Voices by Ruby

I walked towards the forest my thoughts in a constant battle. I tried to block out all the voices but couldn’t help but listen. What if someone sees you? Is this really a good idea? No one will miss you. All these different voices swirled around in my head making me dizzy and my breathing unsteady. In frustration I sprinted into the forest, tears rolling down my face.  

I don’t know how long I’d been running but when I stopped my legs gave way and I fell to the ground. I turned over onto my back and tried to make out where I was, but nothing was clear. I could only see the faint shapes of the bamboo stalks. As the world began to fade into darkness  I saw small yellow lights. They danced around me and in that moment I was finally happy.

By Ruby

3 comments:

  1. That was a really good story but next time maybe add more intense words Kynan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the start of your story because it was interesting and it make me want to read more. I also love your great words like unsteady, frustration and faint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your sentence starter because it made me want to read more I liked the words constant and battle .

    ReplyDelete