Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Week 1 - Fireflies by Charlotte

As I approach the top step leading to the forest I notice a firefly, golden and buzzing around my head.  As I brush it away I notice more and more swarming around me, thousands all at once. I move forward and as I do they form a path for me to follow that leads straight to a little white house just west of the village. It’s sitting on the edge of a river bank where hundreds of sparkling blue stones lay, all scattered around the bend of the river. It almost felt like a strange magic had taken over me.


By Charlotte :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte
    I like how described things
    From Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte,
    I love your story because your use of descriptive language gives a good picture in the readers mind. The part where it says a river bank where hundreds of blue stones lay.
    I can't find any bad things about this story. Well done.
    From Anna room 4 valley school.

    ReplyDelete