Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Week 1 - Fireflies by Abby

…………...
…thump….
…………...
....thump....

The silence was broken with the thumping of my heart beat. I slowly open my eyes, feeling a cold breeze stroke my body. My vision appears illusionary, the world surrounding me looking artificial. My body aches as I begin to stand up, but I half wobble, my legs had fallen asleep. My eyes wonder around this unfamiliar space, it looks like a bamboo forest. Suddenly a light flew past me, my head turned in curiosity. I ran after it, my body had a mind of its own, the light stopped. It was waiting, just as it had stopped, millions of firefiles appear right before me.

By Abby

1 comment:

  1. That was a great story Abby you made it very discriptive by saying your legs were still asleep, thumping of your heart Ect from Sam

    ReplyDelete