Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Week 1 - the misticle bamboo forest by Scarlett

I entered the Arashiyama bamboo park to see a place that is full of carvings and tall wavy branches hanging from the bamboo. I followed the lit up path that lead to a big open field with flowers shaped as birds and hedges shaped as pandas. I was got so caught up in the beauty of this place I ventured off into the bamboo forest that surrounded it. I didn't realise where I was going until I almost walked into a tall wavy bamboo tube the length of a tall giraffe then I ventured on to find a magical place that had some sort of glittery dust with a few fireflies  buzzing around me. I walked forward as I was mesmerised by the glittery scene. I came across a waterfall. I slowly bent over and stuck one finger in. It felt like I had just entered a dream but in real life…..

3 comments:

  1. great work Kynan i like how you descriped the story
    Vannary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story. There is a few spelling mistakes in the story. You explained your story well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ava its Viana here I liked how you described that the bamboo tube was the length of a tall giraffe,and it felt like I had just entered a dream but in real life. Some of the wow words were entered, glittery dust,mesmerised,hedges and some other words. Maybe next use more punctuation.
    From Viana

    ReplyDelete