Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Week 1 - The hunted woods by Jasmine

I was skipping through the woods across the road from our house. My mum always says “don't go in those woods they are haunted But she won’t know so it doesn't matter. Anyway I was skipping through the woods and everything was perfect but all of a sudden a whole lot of things that looked like glow worms came out of trees and the ground and they started swirling around me.

I was scared nervous and excited all at the same time. But I knew that people had gone missing in these woods and that most people think they are haunted . And I knew I had to get out of here right now.

By Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of misplaced commas and full stops!
    ~ Ryan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasmine,
    Really liked your story. Skipping, swirling were good and I liked how you showed how you feel overall. It was a nice story and there was not that much bad things I can spot out.
    from Grace room 04

    ReplyDelete