Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Alyssa McN - Drums

As I danced into the room singing charms and melodies. I then stop and looked what was upon me. Lying on the table a gold and a blue drum ready to be played. I quickly head to the pantry because you can't play on a empty stomach. I started to eat some cornflakes, yummy. After breakfast I want to play the drums. I was so excited. As I was beginning I heard a weird sound. I walk outside, there's a LION!!!!!!!!! Ekkkkkkkkkkkkk. It's so cute looking, I want to pet it. 🐅

By Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Well done Alyssa! I love the descriptive words! Next time re-read it to make sure it all makes sense! Great job! (Btw: you'll have to teach me how to do those question marks at the end)

    ~Zena~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you used descriptive words! Next time read it to yourself and make sure it makes sense. Anyway great story!😊
    Ethan (Valley school)

    ReplyDelete