Monday, April 20, 2015

Luke - The Adventure

On one murky day we sailed to this deserted island, far far away, arr me harty. what have we found here mate. I walked around the island and I couldn’t see any thing so i said lets dig. So I dig down and all a round, and I couldn’t see anything so we got on the boat and sailed and found a another island and on that island, we so an X. we didn’t know what it meant. A few seconds later my crew member, Brodie he said X makes the spot so we dig dow and found some gold.

By Luke

1 comment:

  1. I like your story, Luke.
    'Murky' is a great descriptive word.
    Maybe next time you can use speech marks to make the conversation stand out.
    You use great dialect such as 'arr me harty'. I like the way you give your crew member a name.
    Well done and keep writing for 100WC!

    ReplyDelete