Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Dom - Breakfast time

It was a cold windy day I saw a leaf dance along the room. Then my mum shouted “breakfast time”! Whats is for breakfast? cornflakes? Not again! Then my brother roared like a lion and said “I will make pancakes mum!” How exciting! I love pancakes especially with cream, maple syrip and jam. I stomped  down the stairs like a drum. Now I was ready for school. I hopped on my bike and sped off. If I didn't have those pancakes I wouldn't of had the energy to get to school as fast as I did. Once I got to school I put my bike in the bike cage and went to class.  

By Dom

1 comment:

  1. Cool story Dom. I like they way you said "Then my brother roared like a lion".Next time when you go on to talking about something else make a new paragraph

    ReplyDelete