Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dominic - x marks the spot


Once upon a time there was a pirate whose name was Blind Patch Tom. He was looking for a certain treasure that had heaps of golden eyeballs in it. He was looking for it because he was blind. One night he heard some one say X marks the spot. He followed them to it and they started digging but they did not have the key. I had it, and then I blasted them with my shot gun and then went to the treasure box and I open it up and I was so happy because there were golden eyeballs and heaps of money inside.

By Dominic

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dominic,
    Thank you for your pirate 100 Word Challenge. What a great pirates name...and it was clever how his need for an eye matched the treasure to be found. I am not sure I would want a heap of golden eyeballs!
    It was clever how you twisted the story do that you went from being the narrator to being part of the action. You really needed more than 100 words to fill all the details of your story in. I would loved to have discovered what happened next.
    Do remember Dominic to include paragraphs, even in a short story such as this, it can be a great way to order your ideas.
    Keep up the great work.
    Ms Woodgate (Team 100WC) Maidstone, Kent.UK

    ReplyDelete