Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Ruby - A day I will never forget


I woke up this morning bright and early, ready for a big day ahead. I got out of bed, got dressed and ran downstairs to eat my cornflakes.
 Once mum was ready, we were off.  It was so exciting, we were going to the Circus .  Mum brought me some popcorn and candyfloss and we went to our seats.
Then there was a drum roll and the curtains opened. The circus had begun.  Wow,  it’s amazing!  There were clowns , acrobats , a man who put his head in a lions mouth and my favourite,  a bear that danced. It was a day I will never forget.
By Ruby

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ruby,
    Very well done! Thank you for making the prompt very clear in your writing. I really enjoyed your writing. Next time, it would be even better if you put more adjectives in your writing.

    Keep writing
    Do check our blog at:https://jumbletales.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment.

    Very well done,
    Ana(team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete