Monday, April 20, 2015

Alyssa McN - The man

As I walk into the great hall with a long ceiling and a big fire place in the centre. I go to look at the picture on the wall. I don't know why but my mind just wanted to wonder around, but something was odd about that picture. As I looked closer I noticed what was weird about the picture. I run outside the great hall and rush to my friends. We all dash to the great hall and surround the picture. The picture was a photo of a man but it was actually a map and there was a x and x marks the spot.


By Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. This comment was sent to me to post on behalf of Gerry Button who could not leave it herself as she does not have any of the options in the dropdown menu for comments. Please add 'Name' so that anyone can. Here is the comment

    Hi Alyssa, thank you for your entry this week, I enjoyed reading it. I was curious as to where the great hall might be. Make sure you read over your work as it didn't quite flow, or maybe ask a friend to read it for you but keep going.

    Thanks
    Mrs Skinner (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your story, Alyssa.
    It is curious how a picture of one thing, a man, can look like a map too.
    You have used some good words to describe your excitement like 'rush' and 'dash'.
    Well done and keep writing for 100WC!

    ReplyDelete