Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sam - Boom!

He gave me the map I got in my car, 5 other racers pulled up to the starting line.I inspected the map it had only the words X marks the spot. I had a closer look in fine print under the X it had 12476.I had to think I put it into my GPS it came up with a way to death hill.Time to race my car was a V8 monster energy trophy truck. 3,2,1, GO!!! boooommm all of the cars had just exploded the shock wave made me crash into a tree I went through the windscreen and died with my brains across the bonnet     
By sam   

1 comment:

  1. Michelle U'Ren (Team 100wc) Michigan, USA. Great paragraph, Sam! Be sure to re-read your work and to take time to use proper punctuation. You have great thoughts and ideas here, but they are difficult to follow. Thank you so much for participating in this week's 100 word challenge!

    ReplyDelete