Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Brodie - My school day

Mmmm corn flakes, my favorite meal of the day. Now time to go to my first day at college, but
first drum lison. I got to school, I’m in Mr Bs room.Im a bit sad exciting that my bf is in room 15, he danced alot last yaer. It was so funny. The teacher said to draw are favorite animal.
I drawed a lion. then we wint swimming, and had some lunch.I had 2 sanwds with moy, lettes, croat, bocn and mums secret sous. Then i biked home and had a nic, wrom spare. now im harny for paster

by brodie

3 comments:

  1. brodie funny he danced alot ha ha ha ha
    next time spell check all words eg sanwds do u mean sandwich . by sarah in ur class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story brodie, make sure that your story makes sense and check your spelling.
    Apart from that, good work and keep it up!!
    -Kaitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny Brodie! Next time remember all the capital letters! (Btw: nice purple highlighter!)

    ~Zena~

    ReplyDelete