Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tyler - The Zoo

One quite normal day I got up and ate some exciting  cornflakes then my dad told me we were going to the zoo i got up and went to the car and i forgot to get dressed so im still in my Pajamas. When we finally got to the zoo i went straight to the lions then i got distracted at this guy playing the drums so i danced to the music having fun but then i wondered where my dad was then i heard a ROAR! My dad was feeding a lion for real! Then it was my go...

By Tyler

2 comments:

  1. Comment left by Mrs Sk8inner on behalf of Team 100 member who does not have any of the options on drop down menu. Please add 'Name' to the list.

    Hi Tyler. Well done on entering this week's 100WC. This is a super entry; I thought it was a rather difficult prompt this week but you have been able to use all the prompt words creatively. Your writing would be even better if you added in full stops and commas to help the reader pause at the appropriate places and 'i' should be a capital 'I' as a personal pronoun - remember you are very important and deserve to have a capital when writing in the first person.
    Keep up the super work.

    Mrs Pickervance
    Team 100WC

    Lever House Primary School
    Farington
    England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Tyler i like how you used the prompt words and made the story funny
    Chance O-M school Iowa U.S.A

    ReplyDelete