Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Blake- the zoo

One sunny afternoon I started walking down the footpath.  I stumbled across a lion, he was a strange colour.  He looked like a cornflake, with his mane around his face.  I couldn’t believe my eyes, the lion began to break dance.  The tiger was sitting in the corner playing the drum.  The cheetah had already danced first, and the elephant was begging for his turn.  There was something odd about them.  Upon closer inspection I realized they were people in costumes.  Further up the path, I saw a sign it said welcome to the zoo! .  It as so exciting, I jumped up and down on the spot.


By Blake

1 comment:

  1. Well done some well chosen descriptions. You need to make sure that you have read through your work to check that it makes sense. Well done for entering the 100wc, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete