Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Brooklyn - Down at the beach

One day I was walking down the beach and I saw an X, iIthought to my self -  X marks the 
spot. It must mean something but what.  I started to dig but I couldn't find anything so I dug a little deeper but still nothing.  I  went to get some help from my friends. We dug and dug but still nothing so we all gave up so we went and sat down and we all wondered if anything was actually down there. The sun was setting and it was getting dark, so we went back home wondering what was down there.

By Brooklyn

1 comment:

  1. Michelle U'Ren (Team 100wc) Michigan, USA. Great paragraph, Brooklyn! The 100 word challenge is difficult because it is often tough to fit a complete, exciting story into only 100 words. If you combined some of your sentences and said, "we dug and dug, but could not find anything," you would have room left to expand and create more interest in your story. Don't forget commas, too! Thank you so much for participating in this week's 100 word challenge!

    ReplyDelete