Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Anna - The true story of Rapunzel.

Prince Handsome was walking through the forest one day when he heard a girl singing. The sound was coming from a majestic castle. At the top was a girl with long blonde hair. He asked what her name was, “Rapunzel” replied a soft voice. He called “Rapunzel let down your hair.” Luxurious golden locks cascaded down like a fountain. The prince started to climb, when suddenly Rapunzel, who had leaned out too far, came hurtling down head first onto a slimy green frog. Head injuries resulted in her falling in love with the frog, which leads me onto another tale…

By Anna

8 comments:

  1. Anna well done, i really like your topic on Rapunzel, can't wait to hear the next story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story anna very funny maybe put some more bigger words

    froom luke rm11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Anna I thought you had great descriptive language and also just keep going how your going.

    by Ben Mercer

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was awesome Anna! I love how you connected two different fairytales together! I have nothing negative to say about it! 10/10 for creativity! By Zena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Anna very funny I like the way you all most went into another story.Not much to improve on just keep doing what your doing your writing is really cool.
    By Sam

    ReplyDelete

  6. LOLThat was so funny.I like how you had a great use of languge!
    keep going.
    olivia vrevaart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story Anna! great job on making a fairy tale funny, it really made me laugh out loud! I loved when you said "Luxurious golden locks cascaded down like a fountain"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job Anna I really like your story. It is so funny.

    ReplyDelete