Monday, May 11, 2015

Kaitlyn - Death Trap!

A casual stroll through the woods is my daily routine. With the sky a clear blue and not a cloud in sight, I hope a good day is scheduled for me. I come along to a huge clearing where a single tree stump sits, right in the centre. With a jump and a hop, I'm up to my favourite spot. I look around, thousands of trees surrounded me. Then I feel something tickle my neck, like some one breathing on me. I spin around, and a huge bird casts a dark shadow over me. I gulp, and my heart jumps.

By Kaitlyn. =)

5 comments:

  1. I loved it!!! Its such a good cliffhanger, I just wont to read more and more!!!!

    Brodie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the language you have used in your story

    from brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story I bet you wish you didn't jump onto that tree
    Riley

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice story but who walks in the woods


    by jordan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Guys!!
    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete