Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Maddison - Just the worst day ever.


Okay so I was just strolling around like normal and I come across a tree stump.  So I jumped onto it and to my surprise there was some seeds and other delights.  Then something hit my face, I had a look around nothing was there, so i just kept eating.  It hit my face again, there was a little human girl she  was talking and said “hey you wana fight i said no and she said “what……. are you chicken”  that made me so angry and i stood on her and hurt my foot that will teach her a lesson i thought to myself.  

By Maddison

3 comments:

  1. love the language you have uesed it was a fun story!
    from - Chavawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Maddison.
    You build up your story well with a nice style and some interesting details. You use dialogue appropriately and are experimenting with punctuation with fairly good accuracy.
    Check that all in your speech marks is as it should be and take care in your choices between commas and full stops.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this story because I thought that you were the girl from the start, but then it turned out that you were the bird! Just remember to check your story after, make sure that it makes sense!
    - Kaitlyn!

    ReplyDelete