Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Chavawn - THE SEVEN DWARFT


As the seven dwarfs arrived back in there small cottage, they glazed around muddled at the untidy living room. Who has been in our house? They wondered. They marched up to there room, were all beds lay perfectly un-crinkled. Except one. “What is this”? Said the seventh dwarf pointing to a small girl, white as snow, with lips red as blood and hair dark as ebony. Suddenly one dwarf ‘Clumsy’ slide over to her and yelled… “Its time to go”! The girl jumped up. Ho dares to wake me whilst I sleep? I am Snow White, the princess and I may sleep as long as I won’t. So Snow lay down and snored herself to sleep!

By Chavawn

1 comment:

  1. Thats a awesome story! next time though you need to re read, e.g: speech marks?!
    From Alyssa

    ReplyDelete