Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Riley - Uh-Oh


Uh-oh I thought, this big bird was going to EAT ME! I was scared. I start running away as fast as my little lego legs could carry me. The bird was right behind me. I puffed as I tried to remember what just happened. I was climbing a tree when I saw a bird, he was eating and he saw me. He wanted to eat me. Of course I did not want to be eaten so I ran away. The bird was gonna catch me. HE GOT ME!!!! I was scared he licked his lips. You know what happens next ….

By Riley

2 comments:

  1. Hello Riley,
    Great job entering this week's 100 Word Challenge. I really enjoy the way you have written it from the perspective of the Lego figure..she would think that bird was truly massive. Not sure how I would react to something that size! Your use of capital letters to make a point is very clever and really helps the reader feel the character's panic.
    Next time think about using a thesaurus to find more exciting words, just imagine all the many words you could have used instead of big...
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Shook (Team 100)May 18, 2015 at 9:45 PM

    Hi Riley

    Well done on a great story! I had to read it really quickly because I wanted to know what happened. You have created a sense of suspence. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete