Tuesday, May 12, 2015

ZENA ~ The final decision!

Once upon a time, there was a flood in Lego land.
It killed 45% of the Lego people! And even more just from starvation. But I knew that I couldn’t let any more die. I was so worried about my family and the other Lego people from Lego town, so I decided to go and search for food. I travelled a long way! Until finally I came to an extremely tall tree. I climbed up and up until I reached the top! And at the top, was a HUGE pile of food! But there was one problem, there was a massive eagle guarding it. So I was left a decision: Risk my life to get the food supply or retreat and leave my city to starve…*:-O surprise

10 comments:

  1. WOW ZENA!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is really good. I like how you have left it to the final decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked how you started of ur story next time try and use descriptive words

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha nice face at the end great great words
    from luke rm 11

    ReplyDelete
  5. This story is really good. I like how you have left it to the final decision.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, i love it , i hope you keep writing amazing story's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god... what will the person choose. great cliffhanger :)

    by fynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you put your self into the story and I hope you keep doing what your doing.
    from Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your descriptive writing by Dom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great story Zena! you've left me really intrigued with your cliff-hanger I wonder what your going to choose!
    ~Anna Sawyer

    ReplyDelete